Through this notice, NEXDU informs its Internet portal users (hereinafter, "Users" and "Portal") about its personal data protection policy (hereinafter "Personal Data") so that Users can freely and voluntarily determine if they wish to provide the Shop with their Personal Data that may be required or that may be obtained from the users during their subscription, release or use of any of the services offered by NEXDU in The Portal.
NEXDU undertakes not to transfer, sell, or share personal data with third parties other than their customers, partners and strategic allies. Personal Data will not be used for purposes other than the development of the NEXDU business object and will be canceled when no longer needed for that purpose or when the user requires it, having inform so by any means.
The NEXDU Portal, nexdu.com, by its nature contains links to other portals unrelated to its network portals, and as such does not guarantee the security of information that the user provides to such sites. Also, in relation to these linked sites, NEXDU is not responsible for the content of any of them, or any possible commercial operation the user carries out with them. You should keep in mind that it is under their responsibility.
NEXDU has adopted the legally required security levels of protection for personal data, and will do everything within its means to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
When the user or customer does not wish to receive these communications, they can benefit from our policy of protection of personal data, published on this site and request cancellation or withdrawal from our databases.
We collect personal identification information which is provided voluntarily during the registration process, or in response to different requirements proposed by NEXDU.
We may also collect your IP address (Internet Protocol) to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the NEXDU Site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when using the internet. Your IP address is also used to help identify you within a particular session and to gather general demographic information.
We can request an e-mail address (e-mail) for the use of the NEXDU Site. In addition, to participate in other sections or specific events on our NEXDU Site, we may request additional personal information.
NEXDU automatically stores some information about user activity within our NEXDU Site. Such information may include the URL from which they come (whether or not on our NEXDU Site), which URL (acronym for "Uniform Resource Locator" and is a sequence of characters to locate or identify a site on the Internet) was then accessed (whether or not on our web site), what browser you are using, as well as pages visited, searches performed, publications, purchases or sales, messages and other related activities.
It is understood that NEXDU Users may request removal of their information from the NEXDU database at any time.
NEXDU does not store data from cards with which payments are made within the NEXDU Site. This information is transmitted by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer by its acronym in English) directly to an electronic security gateway and stored on the servers of the companies providing payment services. If in doubt, we recommend consulting the Terms and Conditions of such payment providers.
To provide better service and so that users can perform operations quickly and safely, NEXDU requires certain personal data. Information collection allows us to provide services and features that best suit your needs. It also allows NEXDU to get to the User, through various means and paths, offers for products and services that we believe may be of interest. Personal Data that we collect have the following purposes:
• Provide the service acquired by the user and proceed to its billing, if required.
• To contact the NEXDU User whenever it deems appropriate in order to provide, by various means and routes, product and/or service offers.
• Develop internal studies on the interests, behavior and demographics of users in order to better understand their needs and interests and ensure our continued improvement.
• To improve our marketing and promotional initiatives to analyze the most visited pages by users, searches performed, improve our content offerings, customize such content, presentation and services.
• Send information or messages about new products and/or services, display advertising or promotions, banners that we consider of interest to our users, news about NEXDU, plus any other information that we see fit.
• NEXDU will not share the information collected with other websites or companies.
• Provide User Personal Data to entities involved in dispute resolution, such as insurance companies or courts to resolve such disputes.
• Sending information, contract documents, requests, questions or answers to its employees, contractors, partners, suppliers, customers and end users.
• Payroll processes or accounting issues with suppliers or customers.
• To fulfill our contractual obligations to Registered Users if they arise.
• Report changes and updates to our products or services.
• Conduct quality monitoring for our range of products and services.
• Deliver and provide our products and services that may or may not be requested by the Registered User.
• Report news, products or services related or not to the contractual relationship acquired with the Registered User.
• Do market research to evaluate Registered User consumer habits.
• Send commercial, advertising or promotional information on products and/or services, events and/or promotions of commercial nature or not, in order to promote, invite, direct, execute, report and generally, carry out campaigns, notifications, promotions or contests of a sales or advertising nature.
• Sharing, including the transfer and transmission of your personal data to allied companies in our business, as well as to third countries for purposes related to the development of our corporate objectives.
All other activities are aligned with the NEXDU business objective.
In the event that this personal information is disclosed voluntarily by the user in any of the general public access sections of the Portal (chats, forums, classified ads or other), when entering your Personal Data in these sections, they will be exposed to the public and can be collected by third parties to be used for a different purpose, such as to send unwanted advertising. NEXDU is not responsible for the consequences of such actions.
Our services are available only to those physical, personnel or legal persons who have the ability to contract. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition should refrain from providing personal information to be included in our databases.
We can send electronic mails (e-mails) for the following purposes:
• As confirmation after the registration on our NEXDU Site or with some of the services offered by NEXDU.
• As a reminder of some of the services we offer.
• To send information about a service or product you have requested or purchased.
• As part of a newsletter or promotional information.
In any way, each of the e-mails that we send always offer the possibility of requesting to unsubscribe to stop receiving them in the future.
We employ different security techniques to protect data from unauthorized access by visitors to the NEXDU Site from inside or outside our company. However, it is necessary to note that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, NEXDU will not be liable for illegal interceptions or violation of their systems or databases by unauthorized persons. NEXDU will also not be liable for misuse of information obtained by these means.
Company Name: NEXDU SAS
Domicile: BOGOTA (CUNDINAMARCA)
Address: CARRERA 12B No. 140 – 61 (BOGOTÁ)
Telephone: +57 301 400 7568
The owners of the personal data have the right to:
• To know, update and rectify their personal data with that processed by NEXDU, when dealing, among others, with partial, inaccurate, incomplete, split or misleading data, or that which the processing thereof is prohibited or not authorized.
• Free access to personal data provided to NEXDU, which have undergone processing.
• Request proof of authorization granted to NEXDU, unless expressly made as an exception to the processing request, in accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 1581 of 2012.
• Be informed by NEXDU, upon request, regarding the use the personal data has been given.
• Submit complaints of violations of the provisions of this Law 1581 of 2012 and other regulations that modify, add or supplement them to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce.
Revoke the authorization and/or request removal of the data, when the processing does not respect the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees. The revocation and/or deletion will take place when the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce has determined, in processing, that NEXDU has engaged in conduct contrary to Law 1581 of 2012 and the Constitution.
All actions as requirements, requests, claims and other types of notifications to NEXDU, may be carried out by using the physical, electronic mail, phone or mobile device, via text messages (SMS and / or MMS), Skype, WhatsApp, PIN BB, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or by any similar means and / or digital communication, known or unknown, using literal information 9.1.
The personal data owners may ask the agent responsible for protecting their data, to know, update, modify, delete or revoke the possession and protection of stored data, for such reason, with an existing protocol, given the following parameters:
The owners of the personal data that have been captured (obtained), stored and used by NEXDU may submit an application to know, update, rectify, delete information and revoke the updating thereof in accordance with the Law 1581 of 2012 and the Single Decree on the Commerce, Industry and Tourism Department (Decree 1074 of 2015) or the rules that modify or replace them, as follows:
• You must make a request to NEXDU through the media that is referred to in paragraph 9.1. of this policy document.
• The request must describe the facts giving rise to the complaint or grievance, the address and contact details of the person making the request, and must be accompanied by the documents that they want to enforce.
• In cases where the request (query, complaint or grievance) submitted is incomplete, NEXDU will require that the owner of the personal data rectify or supplement the incomplete data within five (5) business days after receipt of the initial request.
• After two (2) months without the applicant supplementing the required information, the request shall be deemed withdrawn (query, complaint or grievance).
• Upon receipt of the request by the owner of the personal data, requests or queries will be responded to within a maximum term of ten (10) business days. In the event that within the previous term no answer is given to the request, the owner of personal data will be notified, indicating the reasons for which there are not yet answers and within five (5) working days (in addition to the initial 10 business days), the owner of the personal data will be sent a definitive answer.
In case of total or partial transfer of shares, merger, transfer of assets, reorganization, dissolution, settlement or for the purposes of expansion, improvement or modifying of services, NEXDU may fully or partially transfer information on its users to third parties.